The Hard Truths of Account-Based Marketing
Driving personalization at scale isn’t easy – it takes time, effort, patience and perseverance to build campaigns with winning results. In three years, Shutterstock’s ABM (account-based marketing) program grew from a single channel approach against 30 accounts to a multi-channel engine engaging over one thousand accounts. In this session, Alessandra Possamai, Global ABM Manager at Shutterstock, will share how you can apply her learnings in growing a successful, hands-on ABM strategy.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify four mindset shifts necessary to succeed with account-based marketing
- Apply tips on how to win with sales in your engagement efforts
- Utilize methods for building 20x account engagement with a journey through high-touch campaigns
- Use a cross-channel personalization matrix you never thought you needed
- Understand the best ways to communicate program impact within your organization